Please take the time to read through our 'new normal' so that you know what to expect when visiting us.
Current Opening Hours:
- All appointments must be pre-booked. We will accept last minute appointments if you phone ahead and there is availability. If you arrive and we don't have you booked in, you may be turned away.
- An updated consultation form will be sent to you to fill in prior to your treatment.
- You must wear a mask at all times in our premises, unless having a treatment which doesn't apply, or unless you are exempt. If you are exempt, please can you let us know so we are able to expect no mask.
- When you arrive, please wait for someone to greet you.
- If available you may wash your hands before your treatment. If the bathroom is in use, then we have sanitiser available at the reception desk. During your treatment please do not use any personal items, such as a mobile phone.
- Our salon is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day.
- Touch points are sanitised between each client. '
- There will be a turnaround time between each client to sanitise all treatment areas and tools used.
- Please, if you are not sure of anything, or you would like more information just give us a call, message or E-Mail to any of our contact areas and we will be more than happy to help. No question is a silly question.